Contribute via Credit Card
- Financial Pledge
- How to make a one-time donation by credit card
- How to Make a Regular Monthly Donation by Credit Card or Banking Account Debit
- Bill Pay Service
- Special Parish Collections
- Special Collections
Our primary source for the funding of parish activities is the free will offerings and tithes of the membership. The passing of the offering baskets at Mass is a liturgical action. While it is a way of collecting the funds we need to operate, it also represents our growth in Christ and the offering sacrifice of praise that is part of every Mass. At Mass, we are becoming the self-giving love of Christ, and one way to show that is with the offering.
Our finances are watched over by skilled personnel, the Parish Council, and the Finance Committee. We are audited by the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City. The parish budget can be viewed at any Parish Council meeting, and each meeting generally has a report on the income and expenditures since the last meeting. Parish Council meetings are open to the members and the upcoming meetings are announced in the bulletin.
Each year the parish publishes a transparent financial statement showing all income and all expenditures and assets.
At the beginning of the year, we will send you a statement reporting your annual contributions, which can be used as a tax deduction if you itemize deductions.
The first collection each Sunday is for the general support of the parish (the beige baskets). Offerings for special purposes go in the green baskets.
Finances are only one part of the parish pledge. We are also invited to share time and talents – our knowledge and experience. The pledge form has room to write details of what you have to offer in this area.
EnvelopesWhen you register with the parish, you start getting our weekly envelopes in the mail. This regular packet has an envelope for each Sunday and Holy Day, plus the special collections. Using the envelopes is a great help to our bookkeeper. The envelope has a number on it which identifies you in our parish financial records. If you give a check, without an envelope, it helps if you write your number on the memo line.
The envelope or member number is in the upper right corner of the offering envelopes.
Bank Withdrawal Form
Credit Card Form
- Buildings and Grounds. This is not used for routine maintenance, but is for enhancements to our existing facilities. That can include remodeling, purchasing art, or adding new facilities. This offering is the first Sunday of the month.
- St. Vincent de Paul. This organization is the primary parish organization that helps members and non-members who have difficulty paying their bills. This offering is the last Sunday of the month.
- Archdiocesan Development Fund (February)
- Mission offering for Native Americans and African Americans. (March)
- Holy Land Offering, for support of Catholic shrines and activities in Israel and Palestine (Good Friday)
- Catholic Relief Services (Easter Sunday)
- Catholic Home Missions (April)
- Birth Choice (May)
- Priests Medical Fund (Pentecost)
- Peter's Pence (June)
- Catholic Communications Campaign (July)
- Catholic University & St. Gregory's University (August)
- Catholic Charities Annual Appeal (usually in September)
- Mission Sunday (October)
- Retirement Fund for the Religious (November)